Monday, July 11, 2011

How to survive while in college?

I am a sophomore in college and I am 5 weeks pregnant.. the birth control pill failed... anyway my boyfriend wants me to workout super hard to miscarry or have a abortion.. he thinks the taking the pill wont be painful to deal with! anyway i am excited to have a baby and I do not want a abortion or anything to harm my baby... I was wondering if i could do it on my own? I am planning on starting a min wage job full time after summer school and continuing school and work until jan. i am due late feb. I already have my rent paid thru my college grants and loans... with all the money I save up working will it be enough to have a baby??? and my car broke down a few months ago so I dont have a car right now :(. I dont know if my boyfriend will stay around or not.. he works and makes more than min wage.. I just need suggestions.. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment