Friday, July 15, 2011

I was taking vicodin and percocets for a while now and how do i detox in 3 days?

I was perscribed vicodin es for a long time and my doc left and i had to get a new doctor and they took me off of them and i have a lot of back problems and they helped it wasnt like i was doing it for the fun of it. So i dont get a percription for them now and my mother and aunt gave me some because my back has been hurting bad lately and i didnt want to go to the er and look like a junkie. So my mom gave me 5 vicodin 5mgs and my aunt gave me 3 percocet 15mgs and i only took them whn i needed them. And now i have to piss for children services and i afraid that i will get in trouble or worse. And i took them for the past 5 days i took 4 of the vicodin and all the percocets... ( not at once in a five day period ) but i need some awnsers and quick because i dont have a perscription for them and i have to do it monday??? Please give me some advice... ( worried )

No comments:

Post a Comment