Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help? weird feeling in stomach,REALLY scratchy throat. fear of vomitting?

I'm having a panic attack. Anytime I feel just a little sick, I start to flip out because I'm afraid I'll gag and throw up. I woke up at 3 in the morning ( because my tv was in loud) and then I started to panic and I think I made my own stomach upset which gave me even more of an attack. I tried sucking on a cough drop, chewing gum and yeah. I keep burping, ( and it's having the taste of dinner. Yeah hella disgusting) throat scratches in the back, and my stomach feels sour (like empty but I eat enough its just a nasty feeling. Its been going on for weeks) I'm already seeing a councelor for my anxiety and I've been to the doctor and we are testing a new anxiety medication so please don't tell me to see those resources. Also, I'm not in my state for another week so please don't say go to the doctor. Any ideas? Thanks(: I'm 14 .

No comments:

Post a Comment