Sunday, July 17, 2011

Possibly pregnant (please no negative comments and need someone with actually experience please)?

I got my period on june 8 and ended on the 13th... been having sex with my boyfriends for the next 8 days and we both realize he nutted and i wasn't taking my birth control on time...so my next period is on july 6th and from june 20 through 23 i was having vaginal discharge mucus clear color with some pinkish color so i assume it was implantation starting but on the June 25th i started having very light bright red vaginal bleeding no pain and no cramps and today the 26th it feels like im going to start my period but its still light and red vaginal bleeding with might be shedding of my uterus but its really small and im bloated and literally not alot a pain and i dont know if i am pregnant and maybe miscarrying or what.... please help

No comments:

Post a Comment