Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it possible for pregnancy symptoms to increase if your hormones aren't?

I know that as long as there are hormones present it is possible to experience symptoms, but last week I had nothing, and now I'm experiencing a ton of different things. The doctor suspected a non-developing pregnancy and made me wait a week (which would be Friday) for the next appointment. I'm just thinking it's pretty unfair that my hormones would be decreasing and I'd be losing the pregnancy when I'm nauseous, hungry but with no appetite for anything at all, have sore boobs, headaches, extreme fatigue (like, bed time at 6 PM), the same part of my nipple that got darker with my daughter has gotten darker now, etc. All of them have been increasing over the past few days, and new ones keep popping up. So basically, I feel pregnant even though the doctor seems confident that it's non-developing and I should miscarry. Is it possible for the hormones to go down and the symptoms increase?

No comments:

Post a Comment