Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 miscarriages and a cot death how to cope?

I am 19 years old and have been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half, when i was 16 i lost my virginity at a party in a mix of drink and drugs and cant remember anything, not who it was or anything. anyway a month later my period was late and i found out i was pregnant. i moved out of the family home and lived between my brothers house and my uncles. i had a beautiful little 7lbs 6 daughter who died suddenly 3 weeks later of sudden infant death syndrome. since then i don't drink and haven't used drugs since that day. then last year i found out i was pregnant and miscarried at 9 weeks then in january of this year a week after my 19th birthday i miscarried at 13 weeks and im not sure how to cope or anything. opinions and advice welcome please help thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment