Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm very very helpless,HELP!!!?

i have 3 numerological diseases. i have severe nuerothaphy from my thighs down, from diabetes type 2, i have a myositis that is so rare it hasn't been named yet[ how bout walt's] , we have to have a sence of humor or we go loco! & now have fibromyalgia, severe. my dr. wants to taper me off the percocet & then keep me off it for 30 days. i've been on it for 5 yrs. now & was tapered down & off & had no problems at all. i'm afraid because i live alone & have no freinds or support. i'm afraid i may have to go into an assisted living facility. i live in the commonwealth of mass. . i have medicare & medicaid. i also have a trust fund with bout 40,000.00 in it. i visited 2 assisted living facilities here in the berkshires & was scared by what i saw. i have a neurologist at mass. general who diagnosed the myopathy & fibromyalgia. i haven't seen him since 2/2011. i'm afraid the dr.'s here are so busy & cause of my insurance i Feel they really don't care. i'm in so much pain i want to scream & go to the e.r. to get temporary relief. but you usally wait bout 6 hours before you're brought in back, & i can't handle the wait. forgive me for rambling on & on & i'm not even sure what my questions are. any thought's or advice would be deeply appreceiated. thank you for taking the time to read this. i'm so afraid i feel like crying now. by the way i'm a 51 y.o. male. walt

No comments:

Post a Comment