Monday, July 18, 2011

I got my tonsils removed today, can i take more than 1 percocet?

You'll be fine, I am actually a recovering drug addict and I used to take bout 15 of those at a time...so if you wanted to take two...no you will not die, it may make you feel a little bit funny because it is a narcotic and they do give you a bit of a head buzz. Yes they are addictive, but as long as you don't keep taking them after your script is gone, you'll be fine. Don't be like me, and like the high and go out and start buying em every chance you get, cuz then you'll end up like me, and be addicted to em for 4 years, with everything you own sold or in the pawn shop lol but I'm doin good now and I've been clean for 3 weeks, so they can be nasty, but you'll be fine...have fun..but not too much fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment