Saturday, July 16, 2011

Parole violation in PA please help need advice asap?

Hi so my boyfriend went to visit me in NJ this past weekend. He broke his hand and went to an ER in NJ. He is on parole for receiving stolen property. Someone stole a laptop and I think he said it was his and took the blame for it. At the ER in NJ, they gave him a 5mg percocet. This was Saturday night and Monday morning he had an appointment with his PO. His PO said he tested positive for the perc and to show proof he had the perc prescribed to him, he had to show he went to NJ so he violated parole right there. He also tested positive for marijuana and they told him to get help before but he never did, even though it's just pot but the law is a little out there. Anyways, so yesterday he was detained and taken to Montgomery County Correctional Facility and he can't call me for another 24 hours and visits aren't for 7 to 10 days. Bail has not been set but my question is if they set his bail to a specific amount of money, can you just pay it off and he would be out right away? How long do you think he would be in there? He has never violated probation/parole before. I am literally going insane. We literally just moved in together about five days ago and I could possibly be pregnant right now. I'm getting suicidal because I miss him so much and I am so afraid, vulnerable, worried and just too emotional. Please, women, if you are in the same predicament, please e-mail me. shimsham2388@gmail.com ... I need people to talk to that are going through this!! I cried myself to sleep last night and I feel too alone =(

No comments:

Post a Comment