Thursday, July 14, 2011

Need help TTC after miscarriage 2 months ago?

Hi, My husband and i have been ttc for since the beginning of June in the beginning of April I miscarried at 9 weeks along this was my first miscarriage we tried for the baby and i did everything right I have a beautiful healthy 2 year old girl and i had no problems with my pregnancy with her so this came as a hug shock to us.. my question is we started trying a few days before i was supposed to ovulate the whole time i was ovulating and even a few days after just to be safe my period was due yesterday i took a test today but got a BFN with the pg I miscarried It took me a week for a positive pregnancy test with my daughter i was able to tell two days before i missed my period Im really scared that maybe i am pregnant again and once again something is wrong has anything like this happened before ? I am so afraid of miscarrying again I don't know if id want to try a third time i don't know if i could handle it also why would i have one healthy pregnancy ....BTW we did get the okay from the doctor to start trying again

No comments:

Post a Comment