Monday, July 18, 2011

How would you handle this?

ok I have a problem and I am not really sure what to do? First off I am not a touchy feel kind of person but my mother-in-law is. I had a miscarriage in October and the whole time I was pregnant she would touch my stomach and talk to it. I just made me feel really uncomfortable. I am ttc and I don't want to tell her until I can't hide it anymore. I also want to wait so incase I do miscarry I won't have to deal with all the sympathy, of course I am hoping that won't happen. I don't really want to say anything about it because I know that is just the way she is, but she has 2 younger girls (5 and 8). They do whatever she does. I know that she is excited. Just not real sure if I should say it to her in a nice way or just keep it a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment