Thursday, July 14, 2011

Emergency room/pain management advice needed.?

Im currently in pain management, i have a serious problem with lower abdomen pain due to mulitple cysts on my ovary, ive had 5 surgeries all due to this problem and my left ovary removed, my dr prescribed me percocet and butrans patch which i was told was like morphine and my gynecologist (he preformed all my surgeries) he says im immune to morphine which i told my pain doctor but he doesnt listen.( and my obgyn isnt able to help me further cause he doesnt know what to do with me since my case is very odd being that im 22) So im in a lot of pain and the percocets arent working my dr knows that but says he doesnt have any available apts soon so he said go to emergency room, in the past i was prescribed norco which my mom found an old prescription with a few left and i took them to see if that would help but im worried that if i go to the emergency room and they run tests that if they see that can i get kicked out of pain management?

No comments:

Post a Comment