Thursday, July 14, 2011

PLEASE ANSWER IM SCARED i had really bad stomach aches so i took 2 midol pills which is okay but?

my cramps wouldn't go away they hurt really bad cause i have an iud, anyway after an hour or so i took a percocet pill that i had that a doctor perscribed me a while back for something else anyway IM REALLLLYYYY DIZZY and its freaking me out i read on the midol pill which is for stomach cramps not 2 mix with other pills 2 late i didn't know i should've read before learned my lesson anyway im really scared im a bit shaky and everything is brighter and my head is sminning a bit im afraid if i took 2 many or something i took only 2 midols then 1 percocet, im scared am i gonna be okay or is it just because the percocet is strong and its normal i cant go see a doctor cause i dont have insurance i feel high i think ANYWAY IM AFRAID if i go 2 bed maybe i wont wake up please dont be mean and just tell me if its just the percocet or i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment