Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Percocet vs. oxycontin?

I have been on Percocets now for about 6 months for my arm and wrist, from when it was severly shattered(my wrist), then 3 days after being out oft eh cast, I broke my arm(What luck, right?!) The first thing they gave me were 20 mg. oxycontin, and I found them REALLY strong, to the point where I was afraid to close my eyes because I didn't think I would wake up! They then gave me percocets 10/325. which seemed to work at first, but is not having the same pain relief as it was. they said they would put me back on the oxycontin to relieve the pain through my arm/wrist, but i'm not wanting to take them again because of my first experience with them and how I reacted to them. Is there anything in between that I could take to relieve some of the pain without having to jump up to something like oxycontin?

No comments:

Post a Comment