Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My friend is addicted to pain pills...help?

My friends husband died last year from doing this exact same thing with almost allof these same drugs, He was great husband and father but he was addicted and would not stop taking all these drugs almost every day. One day they found him sitting on his couch with Arbys on the coffee table and he was in the middle of eating and he just sat there and his heart just stopped and he died. He never knew what hit him. It was the saddest thing EVER. My friends heart was broken and she has a 12 yr old daughter without a dad. Now she is doing the same thing and taking prescription drugs trying to cope with his death and I am afraid the same thing will happen to her. I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you to do. Maybe show him some of these posts so he will see how seriously dangerous taking all these pills really is. Randy thought that he had been doing it for so many years that he had built up a tolerance and it wouldn't kill him. I will pray for you and your friend. ((HUGS))

No comments:

Post a Comment