Monday, July 11, 2011

Miscarried twin, advice needed, thanks!?

first off i am so sorry for your loss! I myself lost a twin at 10 weeks. I went for my first ultrasound and the next day the doctor called me to come in to see her asap. I was so worried that something was wrong with my baby. When i went to see her she told me that i was pregnant with twins but only one heart was beating. She told me to wait a week and have another ultrasound done. When i went for my second ultrasound the lady showed me the screen. I saw my son (he was formed already) but then she showed me the other "sac" with nothing inside it except for a small dot which was the heart but it wasnt beating. the doctor then told me it wasnt a viable sac and there was no baby developing. It ended up just disappearing. In your case im pretty sure it was a twin. It just didnt develop. It will most likely just vanish also. They dont remove it...its like a miscarriage. My doctor actually called it "vanishing twin syndrome"

No comments:

Post a Comment