Monday, July 11, 2011

Im not addicted to pain pills i just like to take them every once in a while?

im going to say it right now so dont get it confused, I AM NOT AN ADDICT. i can focus and enjoy my life without taking any thing and i dont take them very often. it all started last march when i royaly ****** my shoulder, i tore my labrum, rotator cuff and cracked the shoulder joint as well as tore my bicep and a few ligiments behind my shoulder while wrestling, i initially injured it at the begining of the prior season but as the two years went on and i refused to sit out i eventually did severe damage. i was prescribed percocet and norco two pretty strong pain killers and i would take them like normal but after i had the surgery and the pain was gone i would take one every once in a while just to get that feeling when i had to go to some boring event, and now a year later maybe once ever other week i will take one before work just to feel good at that shithole, is anyone else like this not an addict just do it to take the edge off of something boring. i also find myself taking them when i have little pain in my shoulder but my doctor already told me it would happen for that reason for the rest of my life something about a reflex so that i dont feel that type of pain ever again

No comments:

Post a Comment