Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need to find a free or low cost pregnancy clinic in my area. HELP?!?

I found out on June 4th that I was pregnant (both at home urine test and I ran my butt straight to the ER to make them test me too.) I also have a rare blood type that could potentially harm myself and my unborn child. (O-negative) I applied for medicaid,a service I have never used nor had to before now. And I am getting the run around,and with no insurance I am forced to sit and watch the clock tick wondering if I am ok,or my baby is ok. I need to find a cheap clinic that can do an exam and help me figure this out. I am loosing my mind with worry and wonder and starting to freak out. Specially with everyone telling me I will most likely miscarry with this blood type. I googled clinics and such but all I can find are abortion clinics or places that will help if you are going to adopt. Neither of these interest me. If someone can help I will be forever grateful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment