Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey guys need your help to cope with my depression ....?

Hello everybody, I really need your help and advices .. In February this year me and my hubby decided to try for a baby, I did want to start from quite long time, it take some time for my husband to agree that is the time. Any way we started and after 4 months I felt pregnant - I was over the moon from happiness, my hubby was happy too at the beginning. Then all of a sudden he started to be worried and he forget about the happiness and just started to think how we are going to take care of the baby especially after I will need to stop working. I was very very hurt, we had argues and somehow he settled down and started to accept the situation. We had little friends dinner and we announced the happy news, but ... The next day I had spotting and little cramps, we went to emergency and they said to me that the baby doesn`t progress as it should. I was so so sad ... In two days time I was back in emergency with non stop bleeding and after one more day I miscarried. I lost my baby. My husband was with me in the hospital all the time, trying to make me laugh and he was so happy that I was Ok. I didn`t feel that he felt any bad for the baby, he was sick worried but for me. Its been a month now after I miscarried, the doctor said it is Ok if we want to start for a baby again straight away, but my husband doesn`t want. He now thinks of all that how we are going to take care of the baby and staff and does not want to try for another one. Me on the other hand I want a baby so much, I don`t think that we will struggle so much, it will be difficult but we will deal with it. And now I`m sad for my baby, sad that we don`t try for another one, sad everytime when I see a baby on the street, my days just turn to be so black, and I don`t see a reason to wake up. I `m constantly against my husband, and I know that I`m very hard on him but he doesn`t seems to understand that I can be that much sad for our 5 weeks baby. My friends are trying to be nice to me and say that is common to have miscarriage and is better this small that when 12-14 months and I feel like not speaking to them any more because they are trying to help me but for me my pain is real and they are making it worse. Pls tell me what to do to bring my smile back, as at the moment I know I`m not easy to be with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment