Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Extremly painful pregnancy and want to induce labor at home!!! ?

I've had the amniocentesis done to check babies lungs they are in great condition and its ok forhim to be born. I am 37 weeks and have been diagnosed with spd symphysis pubis dysfunction. I was given a prescription for percocet but I know it passes the barrier to the baby and I am to scared to take it. But spd easily stated my pelvis is falling apart. I am dilated 1cm and know I could be there for a while which is why I wanna get things going. Due to spd I can barely get out of bedwalk or live a normal daily life which includes taking care of my 14 month old. They say the cure for spd is having the baby... well doc won't induce cuz hospital policy makes it so he can't induce until 39 weeks but if I go into labor before then I'm good!!!! Help me please I can't walk, sex hurts to bad, I tried castor oil it constipated me still haven pooped its been 4 days. I've heard bad rumors of black cohosh and blue. I've been orally taking evening primrose oil. Any other suggestions I'm so desperate. I don't want to be in this much pain anymore I miss taking care of my daughter and its put a very big emotional stress on me. Please help me. And I can go into labor at anytime so says the doc I had preterm labor with my first and delivered naturally aat 36 weeks and she is doing great she's actually ahead of her development!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment